Stay up to date on this very special cause! The 3rd annual Team Smitty 5k Run/Walk will take place on May 18, 2013 at Nextedge Technology in Springfield OH. It's in honor of Keith Smith's battle with heart disease and all proceeds benefit the American Heart Association!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Polar Bear Dreams & My Business Card Beam

Hi folks!

Just wanted to quickly share two things with you.

  1. We now have business cards! In abundance! Please take a handful and pass them out to anyone and everyone you know! Also, be forewarned that when I see you, you will be given a business card :)
  2. I am inspired. My super awesome friend Amy Lauren, who lives in Florence, SC ran a 5k 01/21** called The Polar Bear Run that raised $11,000 with 150 participants. Please join me in aiming for that level of success!!

**Her 5k re-cap is here

http://proudpatriot07.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/run-like-a-polar-bear-race-recap/

No comments:

Post a Comment