Stay up to date on this very special cause! The 3rd annual Team Smitty 5k Run/Walk will take place on May 18, 2013 at Nextedge Technology in Springfield OH. It's in honor of Keith Smith's battle with heart disease and all proceeds benefit the American Heart Association!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chicken Suit

My friend Nick has agreed to be a course marshall under one condition: he be allowed to ride his bike in a chicken suit (if you know Nick, this is no surprise). I have explained that often, a person leads the race on a bicycle; however, I do not have a chicken suit available for him.

If you, however, would like to donate a chicken suit to the cause, please let me know. I certainly think that would make our race memorable.



Let's put Nick:














In here:








No comments:

Post a Comment